Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Clearance Rack OOPS!

Well, the Blitz has started, but there seems to be a glitch in the works : )  some of the items that have been on the clearance rack for a while are now showing up at regular prices.  Stampin' Up! was most likely going to lower those and unfortunately there is no one at the home office yet to let know of the error.  Oh well, I will have to check the prices later.  At least I can now see what will be on sale.  And, don't forget to check out the "Weekly Deals" and newest downloads today too!


Pop n cuts card base die on sale for 29.96  class attendees - this is what we used at the last stamp camp!
neutrals stampin' write makers on sale for 17.21
Core'dinations paper 2013-14 In colors on sale for 8.96 
blushing bride chevron ribbon on sale for 6.71
Rosette bigz XL die on sale for 32.21
Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch on sale for 11.96


ready- set- send cards 14.96

 
Hopefully the clearance rack prices will be fixed soon! let me know if you have any questions, I know with the different promos its hard to keep track!  Check out the Valentines too, its going to be here sooner than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!