Friday, December 6, 2013

Special Season

Hi all!  I just have a couple quick Christmas cards today!  I have been neglecting my stamps lately.  There are so many things going on!  November and December are flying by!!  But, I wanted to post something so here are a couple cards using the Special Season stamp set.



This card is cut 1 1/4 inches too narrow at the side, and then held closed by the ornament. 

















The ornament is popped up on a dimensional so you can tuck the card front under it.


































Thanks for stopping by!  Off to get the kids hair cuts for Family pictures tomorrow! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!