Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I thought I would share a last minute Valentine.  My daughter gave away photo Valentine's Day cards made with MDS and my youngest son gave away the cute monster Valentine's from Stampin' Up! but I needed just a few more at the last minute, so I made these cuties on my computer with My Digital Studio.  Super cute and super fast. 





I searched though my digital stamps for a bird and found this cutie.  I colored it to match the DSP I choose.   I love that I can add text boxes to say what ever I want, so I added the "you are so Tweet" and the "Valentine" text and printed them out.  I used a glue dot to add a chocolate heart. 








Here is the back. 











Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!