Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin Special ~ ending March 31st

The My Paper Pumpkin Special is ending at the end of March!  Right now if you sign up for My Paper Pumpkin you will receive a pack of the In-Color markers!  These are great colors including Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green.  Sign up by March 10th to get started right away.  The monthly kits ship on the 15th of each month.  Anyone who signs up on or before March 10th will get their kit sent out on the 15th.  Anyone signing up after March 10th will get their kits with the April shipment.  The first kit is shown above, after that, its a surprise each time.  Last month we got a kit to make 6 personalized gift bags! 
Here is a link to see images of past My Paper Pumpkins: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=my+paper+pumpkin&qpvt=my+paper+pumpkin&FORM=IGRE
and here is a link to a blog that shows you how to use your My Paper Pumpkin kits in other ways.
http://www.mypumpkinchallenge.blogspot.com/
Click the link on the right side of my blog to got to the My Paper Pumpkin sign up site.
My Paper Pumpkin can be cancelled at anytime by the 10th of the month, or you can skip a month too!  Each kit has an exclusive stamp set and ink spot.
Contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!