Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note cards!

LOVE the new Watercolor Designer Note cards!!  They are just SO pretty!  You get 20, yes I said 20, printed cards on watercolor paper, 4 each of 5 designs.  Plus Envelopes! When I opened the pack today I was pleasantly surprised that there were so many, I am used to things coming in dozens I guess.  They are really really pretty all on their own and I was nervous to use them :)  Silly me!  But I am glad I did because I like how it turned out. 



This card comes with that fun Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango background and oval already to go.  I decided to use the Petite Petals stamp set and matching punch to create a bouquet of flowers.  Looks like spring right?  It doesn't look like spring out my window, soon I hope!
















 I used markers to ink up my stamp.  Then I used the Stampin' Spritzers to get them a bit wet before I stamped the image onto a sheet of watercolor paper









I think the spritzing gave them a fun watercolored look, perfect for the background.












I added stems with my Aqua Painter, a favorite tool.











I stamped a few extra flowers and punched them out.  I used dimensionals to pop them up.   The Tag was made with the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set, a must have really.  It has 24 stamps for just about every occasion.  I used my Aqua Painters on the edges. 












I ruffled up the Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon by fraying the ends and grabbing hold of a center stand of thread and pulling on it.  Then I just cleaned up the ends again. 









I hope you like today's project.  As always contact me with any questions.  Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration is ending soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I really love these cards. The pretty one you show above with the Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango is my favorite and I love the way you made it with the Petite Petals stamps and punch! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!