Monday, April 7, 2014

One more Daisy



I decided to use the "no-line piercing" technique again!  I really like it.  I love to use my Aqua painters, and this technique is perfect for that!  I used another of my daisy's from the Sweet Details digital download for this card.  You can see the other two cards with daisy's from this download if you go back to the last two days posts.






For this technique you use the stamped image as a guide to pierce holes with your paper piercer.  You can go over the whole image with lots of detail or use parts of the image to give as little or as much detail as you like.  Then simple flip it over and use the pierced outline as your guide to color in the stamp as you like.  I used my Aqua Painters for this card.













I used Sahara Sand to go around the petals, and Daffodil Delight and Baked Brown Sugar in the flower center.  I also added a touch of Soft Sky to the petals.  I wrapped my main image with some Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon.








The little "Thank you" is a photo-polymer stamp from the "Sweetie Pie Frames" set.  One of the great things about the Photo-polymer stamps is how clear they are, and how well they adhere to the block.
I used a marker to ink the "you"part of the stamp, then stamped onto the paper.  Then I cleaned the stamp really well and inked up the "thank".  The clearness of the photo-polymers really made this very easy and I got it right on the first try.  I used my recent Sale-A-Bration banner punch to punch out my sentiment.  If you missed out on this punch, have no fear, it is the one thing from Sale-A-bration that will be in the next big Idea Book and Catalog that comes out in June!    Can't wait!
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!