Monday, April 21, 2014

Today's the day!


The retiring list is out! 
Today is the day that Stampin' Up! is releasing their list of retiring products from the current catalog!  These are now considered "while supplies last" and that is sure true, Raspberry Ripple ink refills are already sold out!  So, if you loved some of the retiring In-Colors (gumball green for me) then get your refills now.  grab some of your favorite papers and ribbon too!  And all at FREE SHIPPING!! Free shipping starts today as well and it goes until Friday!
Here's the list...
Retiring Stamps
Retiring Accessories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!