Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sale!!!!

Look at the announcement on the Stampin' Up! demo webpage today!

Get excited! We are currently offering a 25%-50% discount on many of the retiring products. This will be live on May 22, but you have to act fast, as this special offer is only available for the until June 4, 2014. If you missed out on a product the first time, this is your last chance to get it before it's gone for good!

In my experience, items go really fast when they are "while supplies last" so I thought I better send this off to you today so that you can visit the Stampin' Up! store first thing tomorrow if there are any items you have been on the fence about.  

And, SAVE THE DATE!!!
My annual Retired Products "Garage Sale" is Saturday June 7th from 9:00 to noon.  details coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!