Wednesday, June 4, 2014

"Garage Sale" Saturday June 7th

I know I haven't posted a project picture this week but here is why!  I have been going threw all the nooks and crannies of my stamp room clearing out retired Stampin' Up! merchandise.  My big annual "garage sale" is this Saturday, June 7th, at 9:00.  I will be at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene, upstairs room 202 (there is an elevator), from 9:00 to noon.   I have a lot of great stuff, so come and check it out if you live near me!  
Once my sale is over I will begin to post some items here for sale.   Contact me if you need directions or have any questions!












 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth,

    I wish I could make it, but this would be quite a drive for me. Do you have Off the Grid or Countryside to sell?
    Barbara bmrehder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!