Monday, September 8, 2014

Candy Corn Card

Hi everyone!  I have another Halloween card using the Motley Monsters paper pack.  This paper features candy corn so of course I had to make some paper punch candy corn as well.  I used the new Christmas tree punch to make them. 







I layered Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry and Whisper White.











To round the edges of the candy corn I looked for a punch with a round edge and I found my 1/4 inch circle punch.  You could use any rounded edge you may have, part of a heart? flower petal? what ever you have. 













The Trick or Treat stamp is from the Frightful Wreath stamp set.  I embossed the words on to Basic Black with Crushed Curry embossing powder. 









Motley Monsters Designer Series paper.









Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!