Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Haunted House


Having fun with all the pieces of the Holiday Home Stamp set.  There are so many parts to this set you can use it for so much.  The houses are great for neighborhood get togethers, new house or moving cards. Use the smaller stamps to set your homes in winter, spring, summer or fall.  Halloween or Christmas.  For this card I paired the Holiday Home set with the Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper.











 The extra thick twine is fun to fluff up.  I used two layers here for an extra fully tag topper.














I made a tag with Kraft paper and the tag topper punch, then cut the house out with the Homemade Holiday framelit dies.  I placed a bit of Basic black cardstock behind the Kraft tag with a layer of dimentionals in between to add some interest and shadow.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!