Thursday, October 2, 2014

seasonally scattered

Super quick card and a super quick post today!!  I made several of these for my online orders in late September and I thought I would share them with you because they really come together quickly but they look so pretty.
I used markers to ink up the Thanks stamp.  Start with the lightest color and then add your darker colors around the edges.  So perfect for fall with all the changing leaves. 

I used the Color me Autumn designer series paper to accent the colors and added a wooden accent leaf and some Mossy Meadow Ribbon.  Those little wooden accents are a great bang for the buck and I just love adding them to projects.
The tag was made with the angled tag topper punch.






 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!