Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Christmas Bauble

Hi Everyone!  I have a card today for those of you who like to color.  I love to color, I never stopped coloring since my days of coloring books and crayons.  So, you probably guessed that I really enjoy using the Blendabilities markers that came out earlier this year.  The Christmas Bauble stamp is perfect for coloring, so it was on my stamp wish list right away.  My card base is Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler. 


The colors that you get with the Blendabilities Markers are so vibrant.  I hand cut the image and then placed it on dimentionals to make it stand out from the base. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!