Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

Hi Everyone!  I have a quick post today!  Some how the days are just flying by lately and I have not posted anything in 9 days! How did that happen? Anyway, this is a fast card for those days when your time is short.  I embossed the background with the new Lucky Stars embossing folder and sponged some White Craft ink on the edges to give it a snowy feel.  The Tree is stamped onto Whisper White in Garden Green with Cherry Cobbler ornaments.  The best thing about this card?  The tree is punched with a matching paper punch!  I love when there is a stamp with a matching punch, don't you?  What could be simpler? 
I stamped the inside of the card as well.  I couldn't resist using the Cardinal from this set.  I am a sucker for anything with a cardinal. 

Here is the supply list!  Thanks for stopping by today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!