Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Santa Gift Card Holder


This is a fun little gift card holder we made at a recent Stamp Camp.  I really like this Santa Stamp from the Santa Stache stamp set.  The Santa is big and bold and easy to color, and that mustache is just begging to be popped up a bit and glittered don't you think?






Behind Santa is a pull out holder that says 'wishing you a "stache" of cheer.



I stamped the sentiment on a mustache to reinforce the theme.











Something I learned while making this card, Santa's beard fits the scallop punch! I knew I was going to cut off the mustache so I just cut right down and I was wishing that I didn't have to cut around the scallops and so on a whim I checked to see if it fit and it did! yea!  I colored Santa with my blendabilites











The mustache is pretty simple to cut out but a framelit makes it even easier!!











I used a two-way glue pen and some Dazzling Diamonds to give him a little sparkle.














The mustache was popped up on dimentionals to make it stand out even more.
I hope you like my Fun Santa project! Thank you so much for stopping by! 















1 comment:

  1. Beth, do you have any directions on how to make this gift card. Really need a cute idea for several cards.
    Maureen
    mwheatley11@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!