Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Snowy Pines

Hello Everyone!  Have you been looking over the Sales this week!  I have to admit that I have a little list myself.  How do I not have a 2" circle punch?  I thought I had all the punches but some how I missed that one.  I know, I have the circle framelits but punches are just so easy and fast so I need that too!  And Fast Fuse on sale?! YEA!  There are a lot of great things on sale.  If you missed the list, check it here. 
I wanted to share a fun card we made at the last stamp camp.  The little window actually goes through to the inside of the card.  Two window sheets are sandwiched together with some fun sequins inside.







See how you can see all the way through?  When cutting out the layers place both pieces of cardstock through the Big-Shot at the same time to be sure you line them up just right.





















We kept the window and images towards the top so that there would be room at the bottom for a greeting and signature.












The pinecone was stamped on soft suede card stock with Chocolate chip ink.  The addition of "snow" created with the white gel pen really adds some depth to the scene.

Thanks so much for stopping by!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!