Friday, November 7, 2014

Trio of Trees

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a fun Vintage looking Christmas card.  I saw one very similar on Pinterest from demonstrator Lyssa Zwolanek, and I wanted to make one like it. 










I started by punching out some trees with the new Tree punch, then I traced one of them onto our burlap ribbon.  You can see that the ribbon is not really wide enough but that is OK since you can't see the whole tree anyway once you layer it onto the card.  I used Very Vanilla and Newsprint Dsp and distressed them a bit by sponging them with Baked Brown Sugar ink.













Here is the card base using Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla cardstock.  I used the new Filigree Frame Embossing Folder and sponged some ink on top to give it a vintage feel.  I also used some pretty gold satin ribbon and crochet trim.









This Christmas Cheer sentiment is from the Endless Wishes stamp set, one of my favorites.











Thanks for stopping by!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!