Friday, November 21, 2014

Wrap it up ~ Take out boxes

I love to give little gifts, usually food, to friends and neighbors, teachers and family, students and co-workers. I love to bake so cookies are the most common thing I need to wrap up.  Stampin' Up! always has really cute packaging and I always buy the boxes and bags to have on hand.  This Holiday, Stampin' Up! introduced a new box called the "Take Out box".  I really like the size and shape.  Not too big so you need to give away all your cookies, but big enough for a nice gift.



Isn't that a cute shape? slightly angled.












Stampin' Up! usually used Kraft paper for it's boxes, which is nice because it is really easy to take that in any direction.  This is a design we saw at convention this year, and we all got the set "Seasonally Scattered" so we could make this box.  I love the little wooden leaf and the glittery feather. 
There are a lot of great packaging ideas in the large catalog as well as the Holiday catalog.  Take a look and see, Christmas is just around the corner and you will want some of these on hand for those last minute gifts.








1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!