Friday, December 5, 2014

Year End Closeouts!

Stampin' Up! has updated the online store with some new Year End Closeouts!  There is a lot of really great stuff on there!  You will want to shop fast as I am sure things will sell out!  I saw a few Christmas stamp sets and great deals on framelits.  If you missed the snowflakes from a couple years back, you will want to grab them now.
 Many of you will be getting the new Spring mini catalog in your mail boxes soon!!  You will love it!!  Not on my regular mailing list, but would like a spring catalog?  let me know!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!