Monday, February 9, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin deal

February 10th is the last day to sign up to get the February My Paper Pumpkin.  Last week there was a Stampin' Up! event in Florida where participants were able to get a sneak peak at the next two months and while they were not allowed to take pictures or spill the beans, they all say don't skip these kits! In the past you had to join a month to month subscription, but for a while now you have the option of buying a one month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year prepaid all at once instead of month to month.  During Sale-A-Bration you can save on My Paper Pumpkin 3 month subscriptions.

Choose the 3 month subscription and pay just $54.85 (normally that would be $59.85) and because it is Sale-A-Bration, that would then qualify you for a free Sale-A-Bration product! yea!!  If you already get My Paper Pumpkin month to month, you can still do this. Pre-pay for three months and Stampin' Up! will not give you two sets, they will send out the three pre-paid months in front of the month to month (sort of like suspending the monthly bill) and then resume your subscription after that if you choose to continue.  Of course you can order two or more sets if you like, they are great gifts! And, once you are a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can get past kits and refills of past kits.  There are some really pretty cards and gift boxes in the Wish Big kit, Fun cake shaped boxes in the Sweet as Pie kit, shaker cards and snowflake cards, lots of fun stuff!  Click here to see past kits.

Item number for prepaid subscriptions are below.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!