Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Choose Happiness ~ Bold and bright!


I still had the Choose Happiness stamp set sitting on my desk and I thought I would take in a whole different direction by using Bold Bright colors this time.  Totally different than my all browns of Monday. 
I choose the colors from the stripes in the paper from the Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper Pack.   The colors are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Tempting Turquoise. 











I started by stamping the flowers that would be full.
















I made a mask for the full flowers by stamping extra flowers on scrap paper and cutting them out.  I placed the cut out flowers on top of the stamped flowers so that I could stamp the background flowers with out getting the image onto the full flowers.















I cut the scallop edge with the Large Scallop Edgelits Die. 

















What goes better with bold brights than a touch of Basic Black.   I layered the main panel on a card base in Whisper White.  The "Thanks" is from the stamp set "Another Thank you". 












Thanks for stopping by!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!