Friday, March 6, 2015

Irresistibly Yours fun emboss resist paper

Hi everyone!  This is a really easy card today. Stampin' Up! did all the work for us with this fun emboss resist paper!
I started with a base layer of old olive and a mat in perfect plumb.  Next I cut a piece of Irresistibly Yours designer series paper.  This paper appears all white but if you look closely and turn the paper you can see shiny patterns in the paper.  The shinny areas will not take the ink, so you can sponge, spritz, or use other means to add ink to the paper and the images will appear.  For this card I used a sponge and Perfect Plumb ink.  The center images are super easy too!  The flower is from a set called Crazy about you, which includes a whole bunch of words and flowers that you can mix and match.  There is a matching punch for both of the flowers, yea!  And there is even a fun framelit set that has the words "you", "happy", "hello" and "thanks".  These words co-ordinate perfectly with the stamp set, and are available as a bundle or separately.
The Irresistibly Yours paper is available for a limited time only, free with a $50 purchase, as part of Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration! Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!