Monday, March 30, 2015

my little artist

Hello everyone. First let me apologize for the photo, it is hard to take photos of 12 x 12 pages! At least it is for me.  I will figure it out sooner or later but for now this is as good as it gets :) 
This is my oldest son, now 13!  He has been painting and drawing since he was able to hold a crayon.   Love that!  It's great when you share a hobby with your kids and they really take to it.  All three of my children love to draw and paint and just create in general. 
Does the layout look familiar? it is from the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  And we used it a couple weeks ago at MDS Monday! 

The stamps I used are also from the Sale-A-Bration catalog in a set called "Best Day Ever" and it is free with a $50 order.  But, Sale-a-Bration ends tomorrow :(  









heart punch and matching button with coordinating bakers twine.  I love that Stampin' Up! offers coordinating papers and embellishments is such a wide variety.  Makes me a happy girl!









 I sued the ticket punch to make this little tab.  The stamps are clear and I find them so easy to place.  The "you" is actually a bigger stamp that says "you made my day".  I just used markers to ink up the "you" and added it after the heart. 







Thanks for stopping by!  check out yesterdays post for details on the end of Sale-A-Bration!! You have one more day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!