Thursday, May 28, 2015

In-Color Balloons

Hi Stamping friends!  I thought I would share a card today that uses some new paper and new In-colors!
I actually recieved a card like this in a swap during celebration and I didn't know who made it, but i just found out it was made by my friend Lisa Vanco! I thought it was so cute and wanted to switch it up to show some new stuff!  The patterened paper here is from the "cherry on top" paper stack.  This is super cute paper.  The paper stacks have changed a bit. They used to be 4 1/2 by 6 1/2 and are now 6 x 6 in the new catalog. The colors here are Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Cucumber, Delightfully Dijon, and Tip- top Taupe. 




I cut the balloons out with the Balloon Framelits dies.  I adhered the top three together, then traced around the card to know where to cut.



























I used a glue dot on the backs of the balloons to attach the baker's twine.  Simply attach in the back, wrap around the balloon, then attach again to the glue dot in back.  I also popped the top layer up on dimensionals.













Tie all your balloon tails together, tie them with another smaller piece of twine, then trim. 















Here is Lisa's original card.
















Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!