Thursday, June 11, 2015

Earn TWO FREE STAMP SETS!!

Free Stamp Sets

Choose ANY TWO STAMP SETS from the new annual catalog to get for free when you join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator June 2–June 30. Contact me to sign up, or get started online!

 WE KEEP IT SIMPLE
We know you’re busy, so we made the signup process easy. Starter kits are a doable $99, and you can completely customize them to suit your individual needs and taste with products totaling  $125, so $26 in free products, and then TWO MORE stamp sets free. You get to choose what products you want to start with and what type of business supplies you want. Then we’ll ship the kit right to your door.

BE the type of demonstrator YOU want to be.  Do you want to hold classes?  Meet new people? Join an online community of people sharing their ideas and creativity?  Make some extra money? or just do this as your own personal hobby and get your supplies at a discount?  It is up to you!  
There is no obligation to continue, drop at any time.  And with the Holidays coming up in the next quarter, now is a great time to be getting a discount on all your crafty needs!!
 
You can also contact me directly and I would be happy to answer all of your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!