Thursday, August 20, 2015

Holiday Catalog Pre-order

Hello everyone! So you may be wondering why I have not posted new projects in a while. Well, it is because I went a little crazy with the Holiday catalog pre-order and my craft room is overflowing.  I can't find my table! 
I need to spend a couple of days finding room for my new goodies. Luckily the kids started school yesterday and so I will have time to get to work!   And, when I am finished, I will be showing you a lot of new products and projects from this really fun and fabulous new catalog!

Do you wish you could have a mountain of new goodies to play with? You can!  Join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and choose $125 worth of product for just $99!  That's it!  There is no catch! You can be your only customer, or you can have a few customers, or  you can grow a business.  It's up to you.  If you decide not to make any further purchases, you will simply be dropped from the site after the quarter, but that wont happen because you will love Stampin' Up! for the products, the customer service, the fun and ideas from other demonstrators and more!  You will love getting products first and at a discount. Click on the Join my team button under the blog header to be directed to joining instructions.  Contact me with any questions, I am happy to help! 

Did you know that Stampin' Up! is going to start having mini-convention type events for demonstrators in areas across the country?  These are fun opportunities to get together with other stampers and have fun, see new products and get away from household chores :)  the next event is in November and there are several locations.  The nearest to me is Milwaukee, but there are locations all over the country.  This is the first time they are doing this and I am sure it will be special.  These events are another great perk of being a demonstrator.  I can't afford to go to every Stampin' Up! event but the conventions I have attended in the past, including this July, were a lot of fun and I am sure these mini events will be fun too!

So Join the fun and become a Demonstrator Today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!