Thursday, October 29, 2015

Past Paper Pumpkins!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=102102?dbwsdemoid=0095176
Hello my Stampin' Friends!  I wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up! has released some more Past Paper Pumpkin kits!!   If you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber you can purchase past kits and refills while supplies last!  Did you miss the "Thanks a Latte" kit?  well lucky you it has just been added!  And with Christmas right around the corner you may want to grab up the Simply Snowflake kit, it made 8 cards and 8 tags!! 
Wish you were a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber?  Just click the link on the right of my blog! 
Any Questions?  Just ask, I am happy to help!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!