Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Poinsettia Pillow Boxes!

Poinsettia Pillow Boxes! 
I buy just about every little box die that Stampin' Up! has because I seem to frequently need little gifts for teachers or helpers or whatever.  They are also great for craft fair items. The little square pillow box from the Holiday catalog is super cute.  I am thinking it will be great for a gift card and some chocolates!  At the Stampin' Up! convention they showed us how to make them longer too!  Just add another side by side the first and hide where you connect them with a cute belly band! 
For my Pillow box gift I decided to add a poinsettia flower made from the Festive Flower Builder Punch.  Love this punch!! 


The Festive Flower Builder punch is super easy and really adds some wow to the project. 















Check out these videos on the Square Pillow box and the Flower builder punch!
















Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:


  1. pillow packaging boxes are charming packaging solutions that combine form and function. Shaped like a pillow, they add a touch of elegance to gift-giving. These versatile boxes are ideal for packaging small items like jewelry, cosmetics, or small accessories. Their unique design and customization options make them a popular choice for various occasions.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!