Saturday, October 17, 2015

Summer Sailing Collage

I know, not the right season for this post at all!  I made this for my mother who has a sort of Nautical/Sister bay Wisconsin theme to her basement family room.  I made it about a year ago and recently she asked me to fix a fallen piece, so it was back in my house for a bit and I realized that I never made a blog post about it.  I really like to make little collages and I have made a few of them in the past for Christmas and spring.  This one was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest by Heather Klump, a former Stampin' Up! artisan award winner.  
Are you thinking, "that is not a Stampin' Up! stamp set"?  But actually it is.  A while ago, about a year, Stampin' UP! released a new Photopolymer stamp set every month as they were experimenting with the whole Photopolymer idea.  These stamps were never in the main catalog, only available online, but they are very fun and very nicely priced.  There are several of them still available online only!! Just check out the stamp section of the online store and click on photopolymer and you will see some fun stamps that will be new to you!  There is a Halloween one called "Bite Me" with a great web and cat, there is a really pretty Christmas one with a stained glass looking image of Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus, image that one embossed in gold on vellum and then colored in with markers to look like stained glass!  I wanted to share this project with you to show some stamp sets that are not in the catalog.

Sun is made with the bitty banner punch!  Clouds are from the cupcake builder punch!














Here is the stamp set.  Fun right? great for vacation scrapbook pages.











Here is a list of the sets that are not in the catalog!  there are some really great ones here, I hope you check them out! 

 And, I heard a little something about a Sale that starts on Monday that gives 15% off on Stamps!  Yea!  all the details have not yet been released yet so I am not 100% sure that it is All stamps but I think it is.  Check the site on Monday to see all the sale details.  Sale is to run Monday through Friday, so its a quick one!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!