Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Fox says Thanks

Just a quick post today!  I am SO TIRED this week.  I am just  a little sick, enough to make me super sleepy and not get much done.  I thought I would share this card that I made earlier this week.  I used the Into the Woods product sweet for this card.  I love the little creatures in the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set.  I couldn't decided which one to use, they are all cute, but I ended up choosing the fox. 
To get the "Thanks" I used a marker to only ink the word thanks from the block that reads Give Thanks.















I really like the little wooden accents from the Into the Woods collection.















Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!