Thursday, January 21, 2016

January My Paper Pumpkin


My January My Paper Pumpkin came yesterday and I was so happy because I saw it online at another demo's blog and was excited to make the garland shown here.  This is what I will be doing this weekend with my daughter! Fun!





Check out the video below to see how it comes together. 





Wish you were a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  Its easy.  You can join as a monthly subscriber by clicking on the My Paper Pumpkin button on the right in my blog sidebar.  Or, even better for right now, buy a pre-paid 3 month subscription at my Stampin' Up Online store, and choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!!  Click here to get to the Paper Pumpkin section at the online store.

Contact me is you have any questions, or if you are one of my monthly subscribers, contact me so I can show you how to get your free Sale-A-Bration choice too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!