Monday, March 21, 2016

Remarkable You

I  just love the Remarkable You stamp set. The images are larger than usual and are great with or with out coloring in.
Here I choose to use the Calla Lilies.  The black patterned paper from the Color Me Irresistible Designer Series Paper is so nice.  The shinny black stripe on the black background is perfect for a fancy card.  Think wedding and graduations too.  I mounted the black onto a card base of Thick Whisper White cardstock.
The Whisper White layer on top of the black layer was stamped with the leaf image and then run through the Big Shot with the Polka Dots Embossing Folder.

I stamped a couple of the lilies and colored them with Wild Wasabi and Crushed Curry markers, then cut them out.  I made a layer of silver thread swirls and then used dimensionals to attach the lilies.
















  I layered the sentiment with a strip of Everyday Chic Washi tape and some Wild Wasabi Seam Binding Ribbon, which I mushed up a bit by rolling it into a ball and fraying the edges a little.


















Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Don't forget, Sale-A-Bration is coming to an end, get your FREE Sale-A-Bration item with each $50  you spend now through the end of March! Check out the brochure here.













Product List










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!