Friday, March 18, 2016

Turning One! Some Scrapbook pages!

Hi again everyone! This is the final submission that I made for the Display Board Stamper contest. It is my sweet little Jillian on her 1st birthday!  Hard to imagine her with so little hair! I loved this dress that she wore and I thought I would mimic it in stamps and paper.  I used the large flower from the Hello You stamp set and embossed it with White Embossing Powder. The paper flowers were created with various sizes of Scallop circle punches.   I love the new Number of Years stamp set, that is where the 1 comes from, as well as the stamp "the number of years the world has been a better place because you are in it."



One thing to point out is where the scalloped edge comes from.  I used the scallop trim meant to make frosting for the cake box in the Cutie Pie Thinlit Dies.





I cut the strip of paper once, then move the die down and cut again.  I used a post it note to hold it in place.








Product List


I like this page, it is totally fun, as a page about a carousel should be!
This is Jillian and Zachary at the Brookfield Zoo.  They always love to ride the carousel.  This photo is from a few years back, but even still they love to ride it.  We were there on New Years eve and they rode it then too.  I keep thinking that Zachary will say that he is too old to go on it but he hasn't so far, which makes me happy because I don't want him to get too big too fast!!!




The balloons were made with the Balloon Framelit dies and Cherry on Top paper.















The Happy is from the Hello You dies.













The smile is from Jillian, who looks this cute just about all the time:)






Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!