Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Two more days to SALE-A-Brate!

It's the last days of Sale-A-Bration!!  Now is a great time to get some basics and add to your stash!
And, now is also a great time to give My Paper Pumpkin a try!  If you tried it before, you may want to do it again.  The kits went from 4 cards to usually 9! that's more than double.  Plus they have been really nice, I have been getting more refills that ever.
And during Sale-A-Bration you get a discount on a 3 month subscription as well as qualify for a Free Sale-A-Bration item!   BUT WAIT, there's more!!
My Paper Pumpkin is celebrating their One Millionth kit being sold! And so they are sending out an extra exclusive stamp set with the April kit, so two stamp sets in April!!  YIPPEE!
check out this thank you video from Sara Douglas, our CEO
And while you are shopping, don't forget the Clearance Rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!