Saturday, April 30, 2016

Post-it note Mural R2D2

Hi everyone!  I know, this is not a Stampin' Up! project! But it's crafty and you are crafty, so I thought I would share.  It is teacher appreciation week at our school and Friday after all the teachers left, we put up decorations.  The theme this year is Star Wars.  I was tasked with a wall outside the library. I was trying to think of ideas and I remembered seeing an office that had decorated their walls with Post-it note murals.  I did a search and found it again, so this is where this idea came from.  I had to change it up a bit because the one in the office photo is actually even bigger than this one!
I did some of the work at home, but then finished up the sides and edges at the school.  Jillian was happy to help finish him up. 











Some kids walked by as we were putting it up and they seemed to think it was pretty cool.  Hopefully they wont start pulling the Post-it notes off until the end of the week!! I put some extras in my son's locker and if he notices some missing squares he can fill them in.






Thanks for stopping by!  and if you would like to see the super hero post-it note murals that inspired this one, you can click the link here...
http://gizmodo.com/this-guys-office-post-it-murals-put-the-rest-of-us-to-s-1695833810



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!