Monday, April 4, 2016

simple elegance

This is such a simple card that lets the paper and die do all the work.


The vanilla and black Timeless Elegance Designer Series paper is so pretty!  I choose a floral pattern from the pack for the background.  The big rose die from the Rose Wonder die and stamp set bundle is all that is needed to complete the focal point of the card.



The sentiments and stamps included in this bundle are really great, I love that they include both Wedding and Sympathy, Birthday and Thank you, so versatile!
And I love that frame and the die to cut it out!












I used my Wink of Stella Gold glimmer brush to add that shimmery outline to the label.  So pretty and shimmery in real life :)

I also used the brush behind the large rose on the card on the left. 















Just about any of the sentiments will work with this design.

















The inside needed to be addressed since you just can't write to neatly on black.  I added a small pattern from the Timeless Elegance paper that is mostly Vanilla with just a small lightly dotted pattern, easy to write on. I then added a small band of a black pattern at the bottom.











Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!