Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack

Hello everyone!  Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals this week!  Turns out that Stampin' Up! is going to stop doing these every week and just do them "occasionally" when they have items with excess inventory, so there are only two weeks left of Weekly Deals!!  There are a ton of really awesome items this week, so you besst hurry on over!! And, while you are there, check out the new items that were added to the clearance rack! there are some great items from the past Holiday catalog! love the real red/garden green ribbon combo pack! the shaker card kits, the gold and white glitter ribbon!  the enamel dots, the Project life stuff, seriously, go check it out.

I need to say it again! WOW!! great deals today and new clearance rack!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!