Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Updated sale tab for Retired items on my blog

Hi Everyone! I am cleaning out my craft room and getting ready for new items and as I do so I will be adding some items here for sale!  So fat these are items that are more than one year old, but once the new catalog goes live on June 1st I will be able to add some recently retired items as well.  I hold my stamps back until after my customer sale, but then those will be added here as well.
You can check the "Garage Sale" tab under my blog header to see what I have up for sale right now! 

If you are local to me, I will be having my annual retired products "Garage Sale" in June, check back for exact dates.

In the mean time, check out these paper pack deals!  Click on the "garage sale" tab to see more.

unopened packs of 12 x 12 paper for sale...
$5 each plus shipping

Wildflower Fields
Sea Street
Candlelight Christmas
Uptown
Big Top
Soho Subway
Modern Medley
I am Me
The Write Stuff
Be of Good Cheer
Love Impressions
Sent with Love
Presto Patterns
Snow Festival
Howlstooth and Scaringbone
Sweater Weather
Quartrefancy
Retro Fresh
Orchard Harvest
Sweet Dreams
Epic Day this and That
All is Calm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!