Monday, July 11, 2016

First Day of Pre-school

Hi Everyone!! Today I wanted to share another project made with the Large Letters Dies from Stampin' Up! I just love these dies and used them on an album in a post from a few days ago and today I wanted to share this page even though it used some discontinued Designer Series Paper and Project Life by Stampin' Up! cards.  The older paper is called School Days, (of course!) and the journaling card and cardboard elements are from the Playground collection of Project Life.   What I really want to focus on here though is the title!




The new Large Letters Framelits are super for Page titles but imagine all the possibilities with these!  You can make personalized banners and school posters, monogram note cards! tags! and so much more!
There is a matching stamp set and I love it as well!




I have a little tip for you. I used a liquid glue to adhere the letters, so that I would have a little wiggle room to nudge them if I needed to.  If you look closely at this "D" you will see that some of the liquid glue has seeped out from behind the letter.  If you allow this to dry for a bit it is easy to get rid of with an adhesive remover.






And here is the 'after' photo.  No more shiny glue!  It looks perfect. 



Such a simple little tool but great to have around, only 3.50.






Here you can see the Project Life card.  I love that you can use these cards for both traditional and pocket style pages!

My layout was found on a Stampin' Up! blog that I like to go to for Page Layouts called 'all i create'.  This demonstrator seems to focus on scrapbooks and I have used her layouts for a while.  and she seems to also not use capitalization like me, so I like her even thought I don't know her.  :)  You can check her blog out here.  all i create

Product List
Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper
Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper
[138187]
$11.00
Playground Project Life Accessory Pack
Playground Project Life Accessory Pack
[135303]
$9.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!