There is a matching stamp set and I love it as well!
I have a little tip for you. I used a liquid glue to adhere the letters, so that I would have a little wiggle room to nudge them if I needed to. If you look closely at this "D" you will see that some of the liquid glue has seeped out from behind the letter. If you allow this to dry for a bit it is easy to get rid of with an adhesive remover.
And here is the 'after' photo. No more shiny glue! It looks perfect.
Such a simple little tool but great to have around, only 3.50.
Here you can see the Project Life card. I love that you can use these cards for both traditional and pocket style pages!
My layout was found on a Stampin' Up! blog that I like to go to for Page Layouts called 'all i create'. This demonstrator seems to focus on scrapbooks and I have used her layouts for a while. and she seems to also not use capitalization like me, so I like her even thought I don't know her. :) You can check her blog out here. all i create