Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A few more Jars...

I just realized that I didn't share a couple projects from the Jar of Love Bundle.  I made these a couple weeks back.  I love this little goldfish, we have a few goldfish here at home that are fantails and look just like this little guy.
















When I look at this card though it makes me laugh just a bit because it reminds me of the movie What About Bob.   Have you seen it?  It is with Bill Murry and Richard Dreyfuss.  Very Funny.














The little pearls are super cute for bubbles!








I also made this cute treat holder.  I like to give little treats to teachers or friends and neighbors as little thank you's.






Product List


2 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about that movie. I have a friend who has seen it more than once. I gotta make this card for her and I wonder if she will make the connection? Thanks for the idea!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she sees the connection, that movie is a good one. It's actually a favorite of my mom's, I should make her one too!

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!