Monday, September 5, 2016

Simple and Sweet

I had these flowers sitting on my desk for months and last weeks post on the Stampin' Up! blog inspired me to use these little bits and turn them into a card.  Here is the post I am referring to in case you want to check it out. http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/blog-post/corporate-blog/2016/08/29/bits-pieces

I went with simple and just added some strips of Washi Tape down the front of the card.  I really like the Affectionately Yours Washi Tape! So pretty! 
I stamped a few flowers on the card base and one on the inside, then added the sentiment. 







A few pearls added to the flower centers make the card special. 















Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!