Thursday, September 8, 2016

Weekly Specials at Stampin' Up!

                                            Stampin' Up! has some Special Deals this week! 
These special deals run from September 8th until the 14th, so don't wait too long!  Now is a great time to grab that Sprinkles punch!  and The Fabulous Foil Acetate will be great for Christmas! I love the gold clips as you know that I like to make little boxes and bags and those are great closures.  And of course I already have the fun Cupcake dies!  
Contact me if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!