Friday, October 28, 2016

Stitched from the Heart

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share this really great new product that Stampin' Up! is releasing on November 1st!! I really the look of the stitched frames, they are just so homey and add a nice finished look to the shapes.  There are 12 dies in all, a very large set, for just $30.  These are shapes and sizes that will work nicely with so many stamp sets. To make the release even sweeter, Stampin' Up! is going to put a selection of stamp sets on sale at 25% off!  Check out this new video from Stampin' Up! to see this product in more detail.

 Here is a list of the stamp sets that will be available at 25% off in November.



Check back November 1st to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!