Thursday, November 17, 2016

Dipped Embossing technique

Hi Everyone!  Today I want to share a fun new way to add some embossing to your projects.  I am not sure what it is actually called but I am calling it the Dipped Embossing technique because it looks like you dipped your image into liquid gold.  The Stampin' Up! CEO made a project doing this at a recent Stampin' Up! event and I just had to try it.  I'm going to have to see if I can find a picture of the card she made because it was just so pretty. 

You add ink to your stamp as normal, but then apply Versamark to the bottom half only, then stamp onto paper.  I applied the versamark with a sponge. 








I created a quick how to video for this card. 




I also made the same card but used the new Real Red Glitter Stampin' Emboss Powder.
Pretty!  A tip for the new Glitter Emboss Powder is to be sure to shake the powder up before using it each time.  This is actually real glitter mixed with embossing powder and because they don't weight the same, they seperate a bit in the container.  Shake to get nice even glittery coverage!
The Pine Bough Embossing folder is going to be on sale as Part of the Online Extravaganza beginning November 21st!  It is retiring soon so it is a 'While Supplies Last' item, do act quickly!  This is a pretty folder and packs a big wow for something that is so easy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!