Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Ho Ho Ho

Hi everyone!  This card is so ridiculously easy that I don't even know what to say about it!!  Easy but cute!  I love that little Santa hat punch!  I used to invent Santa's hat using several different punches and this just makes life so much easier! 







I used Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper for the trim and Cherry cobbler for the hat.  I used the Layering Circles dies behind the hat to make it stand out a bit more. 
The pretty green plaid is from the Warmth and Cheer paper stack.  Did you get some of that yet? I love it and am going to be sad when it is gone!  I am hoarding an extra pack so I will have some for quite a while.
I love that Stampin' Up! has added so many new Baker's Twine colors recently! This card uses Garden Green Baker's Twine, which is included in the Baker's Twine Trio pack.  The Trio is Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, and Gold! Perfect for the Warmth and Cheer paper stack!





Well, that is about all I can think of to say about this card!! So, I'm keeping this post short and sweet!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! Thanks for stopping by!
  Product List












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!