Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Holiday Paper Pumpkin

Hi everyone!  Did you get the November Paper Pumpkin?  It was just so sweet! I loved the little houses and scene it made! 
Stampin' Up! likes to show other ways to use the kits and I thought these samples were so pretty! 











Refills for this kit are still available.  Even if you don't have the stamp set that comes with the full kit, you can still make a lot of the alternate projects and simply add a Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas stamp that you already own.

Let me know if you have any questions on how to get this kit. 

Paper Pumpkin also makes a great gift.  You can prepay for 1month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months, and ship them to a family member or friend.






And, as part of the Online Extravaganza, you can buy a selection of past kits at a discount, even if you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber!  Check them out below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!