Sunday, November 20, 2016

One Day Only Deals

Hi Everyone!  Today only these items will be on Sale!!  I have to really say that the Enamel Shapes bundle is a really fun deal, you get all the colors and metallics at once with one item number! The Embellished Ornament bundle is great too, I bought it last year and they really make beautiful projects.  If you can only choose one punch board, I would go with the gift bag punch board. I have made a lot of great projects with it and it is so easy to use! 
 Here are some projects that I have made in the past with the Gift Bag Punch Board.
Don't forget to check out all the other items that are on sale as part of the whole week of Online Extravaganza, as well as the Stitched from the Heart promotion and the great products on the Clearance Rack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!