Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Paisleys and Tie Dye

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share a very quick card that I made a while back.  I have been super busy for about two weeks straight and I was a little bummed that I didn't have a project to add to my blog.  Then I remembered that I made this card a couple weeks back and never posted it.  If you read my blog often you know that I like to water color.  One of my favorite water color techniques is the water color resist.  For this card I used a clear embossing powder for the resist.  Other ways are with a white or a wax crayon, or masking mediums.
I added my paisley design with stamps from the Paisleys and Posies stamp set onto watercolor paper.   Once the embossing powder was all set, I added my ink with an Aqua Painter.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Night of Navy ink.  I layered my watercolor paper onto a mat of Rich Razzleberry and a card base in Night of Navy. 









Here is your supply list!  Thanks for stopping by!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!