Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Greetings from Santa

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to share a card I made last week.  This card is super simple and yet so pretty.  The die is called Detailed Santa Thinlits and the stamp set is called Greetings from Santa.  I used this set on the Naughty or Nice card yesterday.  I know that Christmas cards need to go into the mail by now, but it is a good time to get some deals and I thought I would show this card anyway because the stamp set is on sale right now as part of the Year End Close Outs!  Normally, I would tell you to purchase the bundle when one is available, however on this one, you can save a little bit by purchasing the items separately.  The stamp set is one sale, so it makes it less expensive if you buy the sale stamps and the regular price dies.






  I used Red Glimmer paper behind the die cut image and it really looks great.  Love the sparkle. 















The bakers twine also has a sparkle and is retiring soon, so act quickly if you want to grab the twine as well. 














Closeouts end soon! January 3rd will be the last day to get many of the fun Holiday products in the Holiday mini catalog.
Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!