Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Paper Pumpkin ~ Great Last minute gift idea

Hi everyone!  Did you know that you can give Paper Pumpkin as a gift?  Well you can!  And Stampin' Up! provides a printable gift card and prepaid code so that your recipient can redeem it for their very own Paper Pumpkin crafting experience.
Check out our prepaid subscriptions. Give the gift of creativity for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. Simply purchase at stampinup.com and we’ll email you a printable gift card and a subscription code. Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!